Why GBB Fusion Extensions ( Pre-Bonded Extensions):
As the most traditional way to attach hair Extensions, customers are till so addictive to it because it looks so natural and so comfortable. Connecting Hair extensions to your hair by Keratin Bond (the same Keratin protein that your hair is made of) which make you feel hair extensions just like your own hair, that’s why the method is still very popular and will be always!!!
1, Guaranteed 100% First Grade Cuticle Remy Hair,
2, Consistent quality Control,
3, Most Recognized World Wide,
4, Most Respected By Professionals,
5, Most Advanced Technology -Keratin bond can last 4-8 Months,
6, One Stop shopping for all kinds Styles and Lengths of Fusion hair extensions.
1. Last 4-8 months with proper care and application
2. Chemical Free for highlights and Ombre looking,
3. May be reused up to 3 times by re-attaching GBB Keratin Bond,
4. 25 Strands per pack ( 1.0gm per strand).
5. Keratin Bond is Water-Proof
Fusion Hair Extension Installation
Installation of hair extensions involves preparing the hair, applying the extensions and styling.
To properly prepare the hair for the application of hair extensions, it is suggested that the following steps be followed:
Step # 1 – Brush the Hair
Brushing the hair will help loosen any build-up of products on the hair.
Step # 2 – Shampoo the hair
Shampoo the hair using a clarifying shampoo to assure proper cleansing. It is important to shampoo the hair two times.
Step # 3 – Rinse the hair
It is very important to rinse the hair extremely well. Any residue of shampoo will cause the bonds to break down or slip from the hair.Do not use Conditioner at the root area
Step # 4 – Dry the hair
The hair must be 110% dry before hair extensions can be applied. Any moisture left in the hair will cause the bonds to break down or slip from the hair. If necessary, please straighten the hair if the hair is wavy or curly.
Step # 5 checks the condition of the hair and scalp
Thoroughly examine the client’s hair and scalp after the hair is completely dry. Assure that the client’s natural hair is at least 2’’ long. Next, check the scalp and look for irritations or allergies. Let clients know their conditions prior to applying extensions.
Step # 6 – Apply hair extensions
Applying the bond
Pull together individual strands of hair to create a U-shaped section approximately the same size as the hair extensions. Center the hair in the middle of the clear plastic protector shield. Place the client’s hair on the curved bond area of the extension strand. The bond should be kept at ½’’ inch from the scalp.
* U-size section – equal amounts of natural hair to bond
* Lay the bond into the U shaped hair section, and heat the bond.
* Make sure the entire bond area has softened and bubbled, especially along the sides. With the tip of your thumb and index roll the bond into a perfect barrel shape or flat shape.
* First make sure that the top, then middle and bottom are securely and smoothly closed in that order. Bonds should not show any white spots. A white spot can be fixed by re-touching using the hot iron.
Step # 7 – Style the hair
After hair extensions are fully applied, style the hair according to the client’s preferences. This is a time to be very creative, as the client will literally have a whole new look. The finished ‘product’ needs to re-confirm the client that their decision to select hair extensions was a good one.
Step # 8 – follow up appointment
Always schedule a follow-up appointment in two weeks. This will allow you to examine the bonds and how the client is maintaining their extensions. It will also allow you to make adjustments and ‘fine tune’ the application and style.
How to remove Fusion Hair Extensions
1. It takes two weeks for the bonds to set completely. You will experience some difficulty if you remove them within this period.
2. Section the hair one row at a time, starting at the nape. Apply Extension removal solution on the bonds, crush the bonds with the removal plier to break down the bonding material. Apply Extension Removal Solution to the bond one more time; crush bonds again with the removal plier working the solution into the bonds. Apply more removal solution as needed and slide the bond from the hair. A fine tooth comb can be used to assist in sliding the bond and residual from the hair. Continue this process row by row until all bonds have been removed from the hair.
3. Shampoo the client’s hair with a clarifying shampoo and blow dry. You are now ready to begin a re-application of Hair Extensions.